Did you know that 95% of people in the workforce say that face-to-face interactions are essential to building long-term business relationships? If that’s true, why do so many businesses put up with traditional telecommunication systems? Unified communications is your go-to solution for improving real-time video conferencing and virtual face-to-face interactions. Whether you’re looking for a better telecom solution or have never considered UC;
use this quick checklist to see if your business needs UC services.
- Is your team neglecting valuable leads during call-transfers?
- Are you buying multiple subscriptions for email, instant messenger, telephones and automated systems?
- Are you losing time sending files back-and-forth between internal and external team members?
- Are you missing out on nonverbal cues because you lack video conferencing capabilities?
- Is your team pointing fingers when it comes to a failed sell?
- Have you been told that your existing solution doesn’t sync with a new solution?
- Are you unhappy with the overall reliability of your current telecom solution?
- Do you have trouble keeping track of who is and isn’t on a call with a customer?
- Do you struggle to connect customers with the right expert the first time they call?
- Can you record customer conversations to help improve their experience?
Answered ‘Yes’ 1-2 Times: Your current solution looks pretty good, but for how long? Unified communications integrates your favorite platforms for a long-term solution that scales with your business.
Answered ‘Yes’ 3-6 Times: Not bad; but not great. You’ve got some work to do when it comes to providing seamless telecom experiences for your customers.
Answered ‘Yes’ 8-10 Times: Your business is in critical need of a better telecommunication solution. If you keep putting it off, you’ll not only be hurting your business, you’ll be ruining your customer relationships.